Monday, August 2, 2010

12 km Attempt 3

Cut down by 2 minutes to 1 hr 15 mins!!! That's big for me. Not least because I reduced the first part a lot. I jogged slowly for an hour without stopping. Then I refilled my water and found it really hard to get back up to speed. I think I should just go the whole way next time and faster without refilling. Should go better.


Also I jogged too slow for too long. I actually jogged slow for about 40 minutes then ramped up a bit in the next 20 minutes. So this coming Sunday I'm looking to just jog slow for the first 15 minutes to warm up, then a normal jog till the end. It seriously is very hard to keep momentum when you have returned to walking pace.

And also my perception of distance is horrible. What I thought was "halfway point" of my track, was actually 1 hour. And the second half of it was just 15 minutes. So yeah, I might as well go all the way next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment