Sunday, August 15, 2010

12 km Again

I think I'll stop calling them 12 km attempts, seeing that I did actually do 12 km's and I will be pretty much doing it every Sunday from now on. This time I did it in 1 hour 8 minutes. And that reduction of 1 minute from last week, was very very tough this time around. I was seriously pushing myself to quit stopping. Anyways, one good thing is with my new Adidas runners and cross trainers, my feet no longer hurt. I usually thought it was just pain from exercising, and I had to work through it and bare with it. And I did that for almost 7 years! Until recently it was quite unbearable because I increased my gym time and add that to the running every week. But now for once, it was barely there! And I think what little pain there was, was actually residual from the past. But I think after another few weeks the pain will absolutely be gone. Hopefully I can keep improving on my time. My aim for next year would be maybe to do the half marathon (21 km), not sure how hard that is though. Will see how it goes.

The other thing is I tried making prawn and fennel soup. It tasted fine, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the type of soup, because I seriously can never finish a whole bowl without feeling like puking. Maybe the soup is too thick. Well, the consistency it like what I have out though. Maybe I just like clear soups better. Anyways, I think this turned out okay, and I'm getting quicker at cooking, so yeah, doesn't eat at too much time. Well next will the thing to cook next time would be leek mash and steak I guess. I'm not really good with steak so....fingers crossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment