Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sundays

Well, watched Last King of Scotland last night till about 2 am something. Pretty good movie, love James McAvoy and Forest Whitaker. And watched Losers also, wow it was quite crap I think. A-Team was so much better. Indeed their plots is roughly the same, but the action, script and acting in A-Team is so much better. Anyways, watching movie late Saturday made me wake up late Sunday. So only managed to pull myself out of the bed at around noon for breakfast.

My sister went back to Malaysia for a week or so, so I decided to drag myself out of bed and not be a bum and lay in bed the whole day. Had lunch then went to South Beach, that's sort of Fremantle. Anyways got there around 4, hoping to read some.

It was nice and cool, not too hot. So pulled out a Knut Hamsun book I was reading, Tales of Love & Loss. It's pretty good, very different way of writing that most other writers I have read.  Only read 1 short story then decided the weather was too nice to not take in the sight. So I just sat there and later and walked a bit, till sunset. And then something funny happened. While I was walking along the beach, a dog was walking behind me. Well, the dog was kinda buff so I was a bit scared really. But he kept following me and I just kept walking, then I just stopped there and he went to pick up a stick and wanted me to throw it. So yeah, ended up playing with the dog. Looked around and did not see anyone there. No idea where the owner was. So just kept playing with the dog. Then the sun went down then and I took the picture.
Yeah, that's the dog there. Well, after the sun went down I was going to head home. But I looked around and there was no one else there. I walked to one end and the dog followed and I thought the owner was there, but the people there seeing the sun gone down already just headed off. So I walked to the other end of that stretch, then asked a couple on the beach if it's their dog and they said no. Well, a bit worried now, maybe the dog's lost. Then I made my way inland a bit more then the dog was still following me. I just started walking to the car park and the dog stopped following and he ran to a couple on the lawn making out. Bleah, too busy making out to bother with the dog. Oh well, I got to play with the dog. Made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment