Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rearranging

Well, like I said in the last post I was sick yet again! And after talking to friends, they said probably the position of my bed is bad, as in fengshui-wise. It was facing the window. Well. other than just feng-shui probably the cold winter air seeping through coming straight at my face of feet (depending on which was I'm sleeping), maybe caused me to get sick also. And also get freaking weird dreams. So I rearranged my room and also sorted out the living room a bit. Well, first through rearranging I took a picture of my babies!
















Well, I love the acoustic best and I play mostly acoustic these days. Just chord and all. Don't play too well, but oh well, they are so pretty guitars are.

Then I spent Friday evening sorting out my room and got it all done by Saturday. And so it's great now, set up a desk beside my bed so I can get some writing done also.
I am going to get a desk lamp for my desk also soon. I've looked at lots of pretty ones, like these by Robert Kitto, but they are really quite pricey. Well these are the two I liked most from that series.
 
This one's called Hamlet(top) and there's a nice finish and detailed patterns on it. But I find it a bit cloggish, and I like Ophelia (bottom) better, more simple but elegant.

Anyways, looking harder I think I'm going to get one from IKEA Barometer, it looks great online, hopefully the real thing is sturdy and well-made. The joints and rods look like something naval or the protractor connector also. So that looks pretty awesome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment